Beantwoord

Kan ik de levering van mijn simkaart tracken?

• 11 May 2016
  • 7 reacties
  • 136 Bekeken

Badge
Hi,

My simcard has not arrived yet (ordered on Sunday), is there any way to track it and see where it is?

Thanks,
icon

Beste antwoord door Angela 12 May 2016, 10:31

Bekijk originele reactie

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +10
Hi Morales,

Welcome to our Forum.

First things first, I've changed your name on our forum. In light of your privacy, it's not wise to use your mobile phone number as your alias on this forum. If you don't like the name I have chosen for you, let me know! We will change it to something you do like!

It's good to see that you have chosen Simyo as your new provider :)

I can understand that you want to know when you're getting the starter package. You ordered the simcard on a Sunday. It takes about 3 working days before the card is delivered. Unfortunately there are no deliveries on a Monday. This means we start counting from Tuesday. I'm expecting a delivery today. Will you keep me posted?

Unfortunately there is no way to track this. It's not a package with a track and trace number but a normal letter. Do you have any further questions?

Best regards,
Angela
Badge
Hi Angela, thanks for your answer.

The simcard hasn't arrived yet, it's Friday 3.30PM, what should I do?

-FM
Reputatie 5
Badge +9
Hi Morales,

How unfortunate that your Simcard did not arrive yet. Maybe something went wrong along the way. I want to send you a new simcard but can you first check on Mijn Simyo if your adress is correct? If that is so, I will send you a new Simcard. I hope to hear from you soon! :D

Kind regards,
Caspar
Badge
Hi Caspar, the address under my profile is correct, just checked. Thanks
Reputatie 6
Badge +10
Hi Morales,

Thanks for your quick reply. I think I know why you haven't received the first simcard. Your address was noted; 42 -apartment 2. You only have to fill in the addition '2', so the mailman doesn't get confused 😉.

You'll receive the simcard before the weekend starts.

Best regards, Tiury
Badge
haha, ok, thanks.
Reputatie 6
Badge +10
No problem, Morales! Can you let us know when you receive the simcard?

Best regards, Tiury

Reageer