Beantwoord

How can I re-activate eSIM on a new phone?

• 19 August 2021
  • 16 reacties
  • 2066 Bekeken

• Beginner
  • 0 reacties

The screen of my old google pixel is completely smashed. How can I transfer the eSIM/ reactivate on my new pixel phone? the simyo app does not seem to have that option

icon

Beste antwoord door Tessanne 19 August 2021, 16:00

Bekijk originele reactie

16 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +6

Hi Rug, 

Welcome to the Simyo forum! 

To use the eSIM on your new phone you need to download the Mijn Simyo app and log in. You can then go to Instellingen > Simkaart > Activeer je eSIM, to reactivate the eSIM. The system will send you a text with a verification code and in the app you will see a screen where you have to fill in this code. The moment you see this screen you can let me know in this topic, I will then send you the correct code to activate your eSIM in a private message. You can not receive this code in a text message (like usual) because right now you can't open any texts on this number, that is why I have to send you your code. 

I hope you understand this explanation, if you have any questions let me know! 

Kind regards, 

Tessanne 

Hoi @Tessanne 

Activeer je eSIM bestaat niet. Ook @rug moet op "overstappen naar eSIM" klikken. 

@rug It's "overstappen naar eSIM" not "activate"

Reputatie 7
Badge +6

Hey Ray, 

Bedankt voor de toevoeging, zo staat het helaas wel in onze eSIM handleiding (en ik heb zelf geen eSIM om het te testen). 

Ik laat dat even aanpassen! Dankjewel! 

Groetjes,

Tessann e

Hi, 

I am experiencing the same problem. I can not receive the code so I can not reactivate the esim card on my phone.

Can you help me, please? I need to make use of this phone number as soon as possible. 

Thank you indavance

Reputatie 7
Badge +7

Hello @Yeraldin,

Thankyou for your message. Can you send me a private message with your personal information? Then i will send the code by e-mail to you 😊.

Greetings,
Amy

Hi Amy, I get this! 

Can somebody help me with same problem?

Reputatie 7
Badge +7

Hello @Raymond Faustino,

Thankyou for your message. I see that you already send me a private message. I will help you further there. 

Greetings,
Amy

I have the same problem. I can't receive the text so I can't receive the code. Would appreciate the help :)

Reputatie 7
Badge +7

Hello @Elad zigler,

Thankyou for your message. Good that you contact us! 

Can you send me a private message with your personal information? Then i will send you the validation code 😊.

Greetings,
Amy

Hello,

I have the same problem. Can you help me?

Reputatie 7
Badge +6

Hi @Serk,

Thank you for your message. I just took a look at your subscription and I see that you have been able to install the eSIM :). I would love to hear from you if the eSIM is working properly!

Kind regards,
Roeqajja

Hello. I have the same problem. Can you help me as well?

Reputatie 7
Badge +6

Hi @Lizaveta,

Thank you for your message. Good thing you contacted us about this!

I see that I've already helped you through Facebook. I wish you a very nice day!

Kind regards,
Roeqajja

Hello there, same problem

Reputatie 7
Badge +7

Hello @leo86,

Thank you for your message. You can send me a private message with your personal information, i can send the validation code to you then to download the eSIM 😊.

I deleted the topic you made after you put your reaction in this topic. It is not allowed to create multiple comments or topics for the same question. 

Greetings,
Amy

Reageer