Vraag

Why did the eSIM activation failed?

• 12 September 2022
  • 5 reacties
  • 49 Bekeken

Hi!

l am transferring my number from Lebara. I have received a code, and activated the number. However the installation still failing. It said that my connection is error, but i actually always connected to a fine wifi that i use for streaming movies. My phone is google pixel 3, If that help.

thank you

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

It said that my connection is error, but i actually always connected to a fine wifi that i use for streaming movies. My phone is google pixel 3, If that help.

Did you have any physical simcards installed during the attempt to install the eSim? In case you did, retry it without having that installed.

Reputatie 7
Badge +7

Hello @lnadhira,

Thankyou for your message. So sorry to read that your eSIM is not working! I already asked you to send me a private message in another forum post. Can you send me your personal information? I would like to help you with the installation of the eSIM!

Greetings,
Amy

It said that my connection is error, but i actually always connected to a fine wifi that i use for streaming movies. My phone is google pixel 3, If that help.

Did you have any physical simcards installed during the attempt to install the eSim? In case you did, retry it without having that installed.

I did try this..

Hello @lnadhira,

Thankyou for your message. So sorry to read that your eSIM is not working! I already asked you to send me a private message in another forum post. Can you send me your personal information? I would like to help you with the installation of the eSIM!

Greetings,
Amy

Hey Ami, I sent you a private message.

Reputatie 7
Badge +6

Hi @lnadhira,

Thank you for your response. My colleague @Amy will respond to your private message today 😊.

Kind regards,
Roeqajja

Reageer