Beantwoord

Simkaart not received, what to do?

• 2 February 2016
  • 11 reacties
  • 198 Bekeken

I have ordered a new simcard a month ago and it went to a wrong address. I could not find it. What do I do?
icon

Beste antwoord door Angelica 3 February 2016, 10:05

Bekijk originele reactie

11 reacties

Reputatie 2
Badge +5
Hi tree,

Welcome to the Simyo forum 🆒

If you ordered the SIM card a month ago, I'm sure it won't be delivered any more 😉 I can't figure out where it went wrong. In order to ensure that it's going good this time, I would like you to ask to check your address on Mijn Simyo > Instellingen > Persoonlijke gegevens. If this is right, you can order a new SIM card. You will get the SIM card within three days. If you received your SIM card, you can activate it on this link. In your mail you will recive a Pin/PUK-code. This pincode you need to get in your phone.

Will you keep us posted?

Greetings, Angelica
Hi Angelica,

Thank you for your message!

I have tried to reorder but I wasn't able to do that in the website. I only find the option for activating not ordering.. I assumed it could be that I had ordered a new one. Please help me here .. I am already without a phone for a while and saddlly I am paying 16 euros per month for nothing. I have paid already December and January without usage. I don't know what Simyo can do in this case. Please let me know if there is anything I can claim. Of course the priority to get a simcard at least before this weekend.

Kind regards,
Tree
Reputatie 2
Badge +5
Hey Tree,

You're welcome :D

I can order a new simcard for you, but I need to be sure that we've got the right address. So please can you check your address on Mijn Simyo > Instellingen > Persoonlijke gegevens (My Simyo > Settings > Personal Information). Do you have your login codes? It's annoying that you are unreachable and I 'd like to help as soon as possible. We can compensate you for one month because the replacement simcard is ordered on the 27th of December.

Let me know when you've checked your address so I can send you a new simcard :)

Kind regards, Angelica
Hi Angelica,

I have checked my address and it is correct. Thank you for the compansation. Looking forward to receiving my simcard.

Kind regards,
Tree
Reputatie 2
Badge +5
Hi Tree,

Thanks for checking it. I've sent you the simcard. These you will receive within three days. If you received your simcard, you must activate IT. Click on this link. If the SIM card is activated , you will receive a PIN in the mail.

Will you keep me informed? :)

Kind regards, Angelica
Thank you Angelica!
I will keep you updated!
Kind regards,
Tree
Reputatie 2
Badge +5
Hi Tree,

Cool! You're welcome :)

Kind regards, Angelica
Hi Angelica,

I have my sim card and everything is fine now. Hope do I make sure I am compensated?

Kind regards,
Tiblets
Reputatie 6
Badge +10
Hi Tree,

Very good to hear that you received your new simcard (finally ;)). I deducted your monthly fee from your upcoming invoice, so you get one month for free 🙂. Do you think that is a fair compensation?

Best regards,

Tiury
Hi Tiury,
A bit delayed but still a valid answer, yes I think it is a fair compensation. However, I haven't got any deduction. I have paid last month as well. Could you make sure that I get the deduction? Thank you!
Tree!
Reputatie 6
Badge +10
Hi Tree,

How strange, I see that the compensation didn't went the way it should. I'm very sorry about that. I did it on your current open invoice now and double checked it 😉!

Beside this mistake, i'm happy that you're satisfied with this solution 🙂!

Best regards,

Tiury

Reageer