Skip to main content

Hello,

I'm in a situation where I require to reinstall my eSim but I cannot receive the SMS code (since the SIM is not installed).

I really need to solve this as fast as possible, I've tried WhatsApp and Email support and have not been able to reach a solution for a week…

Thank you.

Probably Monday a moderator will ask you to send him/her a private message on this forum to receive the validation code by email, so please keep an eye on this topic on Monday.

Hi @vjerca,

Thank you for your message. I'm sorry to hear that you have not received a response to your mail and Whatsapp yet. It is currently busier than usual so it may take longer to get a response. Our sincere apologies for this!

You can send me a private message with your phone number and personal data (date of birth, full address and e-mail address) like @Groentjuh mentioned 😊. I will send you the code through e-mail then.

Kind regards,
Roeqajja

Hi @vjerca,

Thank you for your message. I'm sorry to hear that you have not received a response to your mail and Whatsapp yet. It is currently busier than usual so it may take longer to get a response. Our sincere apologies for this!

You can send me a private message with your phone number and personal data (date of birth, full address and e-mail address) like @Groentjuh mentioned 😊. I will send you the code through e-mail then.

Kind regards,
Roeqajja

Hey @Roeqajja ,

I've sent you a PM with the requested information!

Thank you.

Reageer