Beantwoord

geen service na verblijf buitenland

• 24 August 2013
  • 8 reacties
  • 489 Bekeken

Badge
Hi. I have no service. It says KPN network its not available. I have a good signal (all 3 bars), but can not call or sms.....pleases help urgently!
I have tried turning phone off and on.
Thanks
Groetjes
Tina Comes
icon

Beste antwoord door Charlene 27 August 2013, 10:27

Bekijk originele reactie

8 reacties

Reputatie 3
Badge +9
Hi Tina1234,

Try remove battery for about 20 minutes. And if this does't work try your simcard in a different phone.
Please tell us your outcoming.

Regards,
Martijn
Badge
Hi
I tried removing battery and sim card all night, but it didn't work.
The only other phone in the house is locked to another netwok so that didn.t work.
When I try to make a call it says NOT REGISTERED ON NETWORK.
Badge
I have been in the uk for 5 weeks....would this make any difference?
Reputatie 3
Badge +9
Maybe the best thing is that the cosumer service will reset your network connection.
Reputatie 7
Badge +9
Tina1234, this is a long shot but try selecting the network manually instead of letting the mobile choose automatically. Are you saying it worked OK before your trip to the UK?
Badge
Bedankt. It worked before England and whilst I was there. It only stopped when I got back to NL.
I have just tried selecting KPN manually and it worked!
Thanks all....everything seems fine now
Badge
This morning I turned the phone on and it says that it is not registered on network.  Please could someone reset this.  thank you.
Badge +8
Hi. I have no service. It says KPN network its not available. I have a good signal (all 3 bars), but can not call or sms.....pleases help urgently!
I have tried turning phone off and on.
Thanks
Groetjes
Tina Comes

Hi tina1234,

I gave your network connection a reset, as Martijn® suggested. Could you please turn your phone off for a while and then on again, so the sim can register again?

Please let me know if this was the solution :)

Regards,
Charlene

Reageer