Vraag

Consumption cost too high, what happened?

• 30 May 2023
  • 2 reacties
  • 41 Bekeken

Hi
I have recieved an email and message that my SIM-card has been blocked due to very high consumption cost. I am due to pay 262,96euros ekstra. I looked at it and it seems that for some reason it looks like a used a lot of internet. I have no clue why some large amounts 60001 KB and 60000 KB and similar usage is showing. I am sure this is a mistake as i have been using my phone normally. Please get back to me as I do not want to pay this amount as I do not think i should. I look forward to your answer so my phone will work again. Regards, Sophie.

2 reacties

I can first pay this amount on the 15 of june apperantly. so for now I don't have any option to have my phone working again. Please help fast

Reputatie 7
Badge +6

Hi @Sophie_HH,

Thank you for your message. Sorry to hear that extra costs have been incurred outside your bundle due to internet usage!

We at Simyo are transparent about the fact that we do not have a data limit. For this reason, we always send two warning text messages at 80% and 100% usage of the internet bundle. These text messages come directly from the network and are always leading. In the last text message we also clearly indicate what the rate will be from that moment on (€ 0.15 per MB) and that it is wise to switch off the internet or to buy an additional internet bundle. At Simyo we do our best to warn our customers in time. If you have incurred high costs outside your bundle within a short period of time, we will block your SIM card as a precaution.

On our website we have a blog with useful internet saving tips, I recommend reading this carefully. If you have an Android phone, it is often possible to set a data limit in your phone. Unfortunately, this is not possible with an iPhone.

We can understand that things can go wrong. I would therefore like to see with you whether we can do something about the costs for once. Could you send me a private message with your phone number and personal details? We can then look at the possibilities together :).

Kind regards,
Roeqajja

Reageer