Beantwoord

Why doesn't my invoice show my (pre)payment?

• 29 March 2015
  • 1 reactie
  • 509 Bekeken

Badge
Here we are again,why has the payment I made on the 16march.confirmed by your office in a e.mail,not any were or of my bill.
This payment was 82 euros.
Yes why do I have a new account number I have only changed my monthly payment from 16 to 4 euros.to my contract finishes.
icon

Beste antwoord door Ali 31 March 2015, 14:24

Bekijk originele reactie

1 reactie

Reputatie 3
Badge +7
Hi T.Coles,

Good to see you again on our Forum.

On the 17th of March we have received € 83,27 from you. You even send us a screenshot the transaction via email. The payment has been settled with your March invoice since you requested to buy-off your running Simyo contract. This invoice has not been prepared yet. Mid-April you will receive an email saying that the invoice is ready.

I think the confusion is caused by your February bill. This invoice consists of:
  • Connection Fees of € 14,99
  • Subscription charges of € 28,80 (for the periods 05/02 - 28/02 and 01/03 - 31/03)
  • Additional costs of € 77,26 ( mostly cause by texting and calling to The Philippines* )

If you log on to Mijn Simyo you can have a detailed overview in a pdf document. At the end of this week we will try to collect € 121,05 automatically from your account.

I hope your question is answered properly.

*could this be a mistake?

Reageer