Beantwoord

Hoe kan ik na mislukte incasso betalen? (Engels)

• 26 September 2016
  • 4 reacties
  • 131 Bekeken

Hey,

I just saw that Simyo tried to debit the subscription fee when my account wasn't covered, therefore it didn't work. How can I "repay" Simyo now? Will they try to debit it again soon or can I just transfer the amount to [BANK ACCOUNT NR], using the same omschrijving they used when they tried debiting my account? Thanks in advance.
icon

Beste antwoord door RicoK 26 September 2016, 22:12

Bekijk originele reactie

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
When an automatic debit didn't work Simyo will send you an e-mail with the payment instructions mentioned in it. I think the payment has to be made by using an iDeal-link.
Thank you for the reply! It's been a week already, though. Shouldn't I have received an email already?
Reputatie 7
Since I didn't had the experience I don't know how fast Simyo send these e-mails.
Reputatie 7
Badge +10
Hi Hartwich89,

Welcome to the Simyo Forum!

What a bummer that the payment didn't succeed initially! As RicoK just mentioned above, there's no need to worry 🙂 As soon as the invoice 'expires', you'll receive an e-mail with a payment-link. In your case, that e-mail was sent a few hours ago. Through that e-mail, you'll be able to pay. Not only that, but you're always able to make a payment via Mijn Simyo. Convenient, right?

Will you let me know if you have any other questions?

I deleted your bank-information from your message, due to privacy-reasons. I hope that's okay with you!

@ RicoK: Thanks for helping out!

Best regards,
Jihane

Reageer