Skip to main content

Hello

I am trying to be charged 450 euros for 3 minutes of internet usage i did not intend to use, obviously.

This is obviously ridiculous and it is a theft as 450 euros is a very large amount of money.

I cannot believe your company operates this way. I want to find a solution with simyo.

This is an unacceptable to treat loyal clients. It is so much money that is so hard to earn.

Here the same no contact with Simyo on sunday.

In one minut 7 times the same data use, and the minut next to that 25 times te same data use.

verry strange 

Hello Simyo. Any help on this? I am extremely concerned and need to resolve this asap

Hi @Mario95,

Thank you for your message. I'm sorry to hear that you incurred charges outside your bundle due to data usage.

We always send warning messages at 80% and 100% usage of your data bundle through text. These text messages come directly from the network and are always leading. In the last text message we also clearly indicate what the tariff is from that moment on (€0.15 per MB) and that it is wise to turn off the internet or to buy an internet bundle. From Simyo, we do our best to warn our customers in time. If you have incurred high costs outside your bundle within a short period of time, we block your SIM card as a precaution and send an e-mail about this. We try to block the SIM card from €100, but as consumption is processed with a delay in our system, the charges can exceed €100 depending on how many MBs have been consumed.

We've recently introduced the option to enable a data cap for €0.50 cents per month. With the data cap you can prevent this from happening again. We have also created a topic on the forum with detailed information about the data cap.

I understand that you did not make the costs consciously. Can you send me a private message with your 06 number and personal details? I'll be happy to see what we can do for you to resolve this together.

Kind regards,
Roeqajja

Hi @Jena-R22,

Thank you for your response. I have just answered your own topic about this. It is not allowed to post comments in other topics around the same subject. We deal with all topics and in order to keep things clear, I would like to ask you to only respond in your own topic. You can find our house rules here.

Thank you for your understanding. 😊

Greetings,
Roeqajja

Reageer