Beantwoord

426 EUR out of bundle internet cost?

• 26 March 2024
  • 1 reactie
  • 21 Bekeken

I received 426 EUR out of bundle internet cost. For every 60mb the system deducted 8.79 EUR from my card. I really think this is unfair given you have to pay 5 EUR for 500mb but you get deducted 426 EURs for using around 3gb internet. Given multiple people have encountered the same issue and you have a page that says basically you had to be more careful speaks magnitudes for the Simyo's customer policy. Rather than deducting 5 EUR for 500mb if you actually buy it yourself or a reasonable amount or just blocking the account after an unreasonable spending (rather than 426 EURs) , just giving 2 warning messages and taking over 400 EURs for 3GB internet usage at 2024 just seems illogical, and extremely customer unfriendly. I had to pay 250 EURs to unlock the account. 

icon

Beste antwoord door Seren 26 March 2024, 14:06

Bekijk originele reactie

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +6

Hi @Can 426,

Thanks for your message. Sorry to hear that you made costs outside of your bundle. At Simyo, we are transparent about the fact that we do not have a data limit. For this reason, we always send two warning text messages at 80% and 100% usage of the internet bundle. These text messages come directly from the network and are always without delay. In the last text message we also clearly indicate what the tariff is from that moment on (€ 0.15 per MB) and that it is wise to turn off the internet or to buy an internet bundle. 

I would like to take a look at your subscription, could you send me a private message with your 06-number and personal information?

Greetings,
Seren

Reageer