Beantwoord

No signal no internet abroad?

• 29 April 2024
  • 9 reacties
  • 44 Bekeken

I have a prepaid sim on my iphone. There is enough money in the account. I did all the diagnosis (activate roaming, use KPN/gprs for network etc...) but still  no network. I have no f***** way to contact you guys! Anybody solved this kind of issue. Thanks.

icon

Beste antwoord door Seren 29 April 2024, 15:16

Bekijk originele reactie

9 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +6

Hi @SivaNL,

Thanks for your message. I am very sorry to hear that you have issues connecting to the network. I will gladly try and help you fix this issue, there is no need to swear 😊.

First and foremost, it is important for me to know if you have issues connecting to the network or, specifically, just issues with not being able to use internet. For the former issue please use the instructions on this page: Handmatig mobiel netwerk instellen, If it's the latter please follow the steps on this page: Handmatig mobiel internet instellen.  Also, you mentioned you are abroad. So I would like to ask you to also follow the instructions on this page:  Mobiel internet in het buitenland instellen

Please let me know if this has solved your issue. If not, we will look for a different solution. 

Greetings,
Seren

Not able to connect by any mode. There is no network first off all. I switched off the automatic selection. I am already on roaming activated. I tried all the available networks, it doesn’t get connected to any of the network in Sweden!

Reputatie 7
Badge +6

Not able to connect by any mode. There is no network first off all. I switched off the automatic selection. I am already on roaming activated. I tried all the available networks, it doesn’t get connected to any of the network in Sweden!

I have given your SIM card a reset, could you turn off your phone for 10 minutes after reading this message? After that you can try to manually select a network again. If you still can not connect after that, could you send a screenshot in this topic? That way I can see what you are seeing. 

Thanks Seren. Still not functioning.  Mine is a eSim on an iPhone, does it matters ?

I have done all that you mentioned. Still no network. I need the mobile to receive SMS! Can you please resolve this. 

Thanks. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +6

Thanks Seren. Still not functioning.  Mine is a eSim on an iPhone, does it matters ?

I have done all that you mentioned. Still no network. I need the mobile to receive SMS! Can you please resolve this. 

Thanks. 

Could you please share screenshots of your settings and also the network list? You also mentioned you have an eSIM, have you installed the eSIM on a phone that was bought abroad (basically, did you buy this phone from anywhere except the Netherlands)? 

Thanks. 

Could you please share screenshots of your settings and also the network list? You also mentioned you have an eSIM, have you installed the eSIM on a phone that was bought abroad (basically, did you buy this phone from anywhere except the Netherlands)? 

No, I was using my phone in NL. Only thing is I changed my phone to prepaid from sim only sometime in March.

Alright, I changed the sim only subscription to prepaid and left NL by 29-02-2024. But my prepaid got activated on 11-03-2024. I never been in NL this time. Directly arrived in Sweden. Could it be my sim was not activated then ? If so, how can I activate the SIM. Does anybody else can activate for me using my credentials. I don’t see any travel soon to NL. But I need the SIM to check my bank etc … Thanks.

Reputatie 7
Badge +7

Hello @SivaNL,

Thank you for your reply. I'm sorry to see that it is still not working. What you can try is to delete the eSIM and download it again. Make sure there is no physical simcard inside the phone when downloading the eSIM. 

You can delete the eSIM trough the settings from your phone and after that you can download it again trough the MIjn Simyo app > Instellingen > Simkaart > Overstappen naar eSIM. If you can not receive the code by sms you can send me a private message with your personal information. I will then send the code to you! 

Greetings,
Amy

Reageer