Beantwoord

Nummerhouden cancel

• 29 August 2012
  • 4 reacties
  • 438 Bekeken

Badge
Hi,
I just activated my new simjo nummber, and i can not use my abonnement yet as I applied also for nummerhouden, I want to cancel it , and keep my new simyo nummer, but how should i do that?? It is so complicated to keep your old number, better just leave it that way.Also, even i can cancel nummberhouden, How long does it take activate my new abonnement?

Thanks a lot
Schir
icon

Beste antwoord door Wayne 29 August 2012, 15:23

Bekijk originele reactie

4 reacties

Reputatie 2
Badge +1
Welcome on the forum Schir Vrolijk,

If you definitely want to cancel your request for nummerbehoud, all you have to do is reply to this post with a confirmation. I will cancel your request for nummerbehoud and your bundles will be activated within about 2 hours after my confirmation. Please let me know if this is what you want.
Badge
Yes, I confirm that i want to cancel my nummerbehoud. :)
thank you very much.
Badge
Welcome on the forum Schir Vrolijk,

If you definitely want to cancel your request for nummerbehoud, all you have to do is reply to this post with a confirmation. I will cancel your request for nummerbehoud and your bundles will be activated within about 2 hours after my confirmation. Please let me know if this is what you want.

Yes, I confirm that i want to cancel my nummerbehoud.
thank you very much.
Reputatie 2
Badge +1
Hi Schir Vrolijk,

I have cancelled your request for nummerbehoud and your bundles are immediately activated.

Reageer