Beantwoord

Nummerbehoud goedgekeurd, maar blijkt later toch afgekeurd te zijn?

• 5 February 2014
  • 33 reacties
  • 2279 Bekeken

• Startend Simyaan
  • 1 reactie
Hoi,

Ik heb nummerbehoud aangevraagd via simyo en daarna van mijn vorige provider mail gehad dat de aanvraag is goedgekeurd.
Nu krijg ik echter van simyo een mail dat mijn vorige provider de aanvraag NIET is goedgekeurd.
Reden: ''Er is al een eerder verzoek tot nummerbehoud voor dit nummer goedgekeurd door de vorige provider.''

Wat te doen?

Daan
icon

Beste antwoord door Ernst 6 February 2014, 16:13

Bekijk originele reactie

33 reacties

Hoi allemaal,
ik heb zaterdag bericht gehad van mij oude provider Telfort. 
Deze vond het ook erg vervelend en had als argument dat bij de aanvragen geen simkaartnummer had toegevoegd. 
maar dat is natuurlijk onzin. Eindelijk hebben ze het nummerbehoud goedgekeurd en heb vandaag bericht gehad.
Ik begrijp dat ze me niet graag als klant laten gaan maar dat het zo moelijk ging is niet netjes. Ik ben toch klant nietwaar ??
In ieder geval bedankt  Charlene en Dries voor deaangeboden hulp. Ik ben benieuwd hoe Simyo me bevalt !!
Gr Wiekolino
Badge +6
Hoi wiekolino,

Fijn dat het nu uiteindelijk toch is goedgekomen! :)

En graag gedaan namens Charlene en Dries! We zullen hard onze best doen om je een tevreden klant te laten zijn 🙂
Hello,

I am trying to switch from my lebara card to a simyo one while keeping the same phone number. I just received the simyo sim card, but I can't activate it because Lebara didn't accept the informations I gave about the previous phone, even though they were correct !
So now I am trapped because I can't manage to contact Lebara.
Is there maybe a way to cancel the request to conserve the same phone number ?

Best regards,
Kevin Allain
Reputatie 5
Badge +11
Ho originalprankster, welcome on to our forum :)

I'm sorry you can't manage to contact Lebara. You're application to transfer your number was rejected because Lebara thinks you entered the wrong sim number with your application.
If you want to start using your temporary Simyo telephone number as your regular one, we can help you with that.
Just say the word, and we'll activate your bundles.
That would be perfect 🙂 Please activate the bundle now, I'd rather use the simyo phone number now than wait for lebara to answer me.
Reputatie 5
Badge +11
Hi originalprankster,

As of right now your bundles are activated and you can start using your Simyo subscription 😃
Perfect ! Thank you very much for the fast answer 🙂
Reputatie 5
Badge +11
Perfect ! Thank you very much for the fast answer :)

You're welcome 😮

Reageer