Skip to main content
Beantwoord

VriendenDeal or samenkorting rejections, why?

• 2 July 2024
  • 1 reactie
  • 55 Bekeken

Hello,

I recently moved to NL and am trying to purchase a Sim.Only plan for my spouse, who doesn't yet have a Dutch bank account. 

However, when we try to reigster for him, his application keeps getting rejected due to risk analysis reasons. We have tried to do this independently, theoguh the VriendenDeal, and through the family samenkorting method but each time his application is rejected. 

Is it possible to have his account/number (paid through my bank) manually approved? We finally thought perhaps it was an issue of the bank account holder name.being mine and thus not matching his Simyo registration name, but when I tried again with samenkorting and my name, the application was again rejected.

I thought it was possible.to.have multiple numbers for one bank account registration, so this is quite frustrating because we would like to use Simyo for his number as well!

1 reactie

Reputatie 3
Badge +2

Hoi @JTG,

Thank you for your message. It's unfortunate to hear that the orders got rejected.

An order rejection can have multiple causes. When you receive an e-mail with a rejection it's best to first call the number 088-8489425 as mentioned in the e-mail. Did you already do this? 

If you still get rejected after resolving the issue mentioned by the 088 number you can contact us.

Let me know if it didn't work after calling the 088 number in the e-mail. In this case you can send me a private message with your phone number and personal information so we can take a look at it together. 

Greetings,
Ashley

Reageer