Vraag

Why is my eSim not working?

• 18 September 2022
  • 3 reacties
  • 102 Bekeken

Hello, 

I have recently signed up for Simyo with an eSim, however this is not working. It’s stuck on the activating stage. There is nothing to indicate that I need to activate the card, can anyone help?

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +7

Hi @FilipB,

Thank you for your message. I'm so sorry to read that the eSIM installation is not working! You can install the eSIM through the Mijn Simyo app > Instellingen > Simkaart > Overstappen naar eSIM. For the installation you have to take out the physical sim card to avoid any error messages. If you can't receive the validation code by SMS you can send me a private message with your personal information. I can send you the code by e-mail then 😊.

Greetings,
Amy

Hello,

I have the same issue as the person above. My eSIM is stuck on activating… for more than an hour already. I have another simcard from a different provider, which I also removed from the iPhone and it did not work either. I also went to the Simyo app and it says I should have received a code via SMS but the eSIM is not working yet. Could you please help? Thanks a lot.

Reputatie 7
Badge +6

Hi @Caro Urbina,

Thank you for your message. Good thing you contacted us about this! You can send me a private message with your personal information. I will help you further with this.

Greetings,
Roeqajja

Reageer