Vraag

Why can i not download the Prepaid eSIM on my Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra?

• 7 February 2023
  • 3 reacties
  • 35 Bekeken

As soon as I download my eSIM from the Simyo app I receive a message that something went wrong. i need to check my connection… How can i download the eSIM to my phone?

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +7

Hello @Rodver,

Thankyou for your message. I'm sorry to see that the eSIM cannot be downloaded! It is important that there is no physical SIM card in the device while installing the eSIM. This may in fact interfere with the installation. 

Could you delete your Simyo account and add it again? You can do this on the login page in the app by clicking on ''aanpassen''. Then you can login again. If it still does not work, you can delete the Mijn Simyo app and download it again. 

It is also possible that the device needs a software update. If this is the case, you can install this to update the software. If you bought your phone abroad, it could be because of this that you are unable to download the eSIM. 

If these tips do not help you to download the eSIM and your phone is from the Netherlands, please send me a private message so I can inform our technical service!

Greetings,
Amy

Ik heb hetzelfde probleem met de S23 Ultra. Verder alles geprobeerd zonder succes. Krijg continu deze melding 

Reputatie 7
Badge +7

Hoi @Colin1ce,

Bedankt voor je bericht. Oei, wat jammer dat het niet lukt om de eSIM te downloaden! Heb je het toestel wellicht in het buitenland gekocht? Dit kan namelijk een reden zijn waarom het niet lukt om de eSIM te installeren. Ook is het belangrijk dat er tijdens het installeren van de eSIM geen fysieke simkaart in het toestel zit. 

Mocht het nog steeds niet lukken om de eSIM te downloaden zou je mij dan een privébericht willen sturen met jouw persoonlijke gegevens? Dan kan ik dit even voorleggen bij onze technische dienst. 

Groetjes,
Amy

Reageer