Vraag

Why can i not download the eSIM?

• 22 March 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 69 Bekeken

The transfer of my number was completed this morning. 

Because of the transfer, the statistics of the old SIM were mixed with the new one in the iPhone settings. I decided to delete the eSIM and request a new one to fix that.

The first problem was that in order to request a new eSIM I had to get a text message (which was impossible as I had deleted the old one). I chose to verify with my bank account. This is how I got the eSIM. But in the phone after that it was "not serviced". 

I tried a few more times to delete and request eSIM, but the network still did not work.

After that, I texted simyo on WhatsApp but got no response.

At some point everything broke down altogether and I got "We konden SIM niet downloaden en installeren. Probeer het opnieuw."

Now I can't request a new eSIM because I can't get the code and the confirmation through the bank shows an endless progress bar.

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +7

Hello @Diligent Koala,

Thankyou for your message. How inconvenient that the eSIM cannot be downloaded! It is important that there is no physical SIM card in the device while installing the eSIM, this may interfere with the installation. Also, it is important that you restart the device after downloading the eSIM so that the eSIM can connect to the network. Often then the message ''no service'' will disappear and you will see that you are connected to the eSIM 😊.

I'm afraid the system is a bit confused right now because you tried to download the eSIM several times and now an eSIM request is stuck. 

Would you please send me a private message with your personal details? Then I'll take a look and hopefully we'll get your eSIM working soon! 

Greetings,
Amy

Reageer