Beantwoord

What do I do now that I've lost my phone?

• 23 June 2016
  • 2 reacties
  • 285 Bekeken

I lost my phone today. I need to block my sim and get a new sim with the same number is that possible
icon

Beste antwoord door Ray 24 June 2016, 08:32

Bekijk originele reactie

2 reacties

Hi,

To block the simcard of the lost phone go to your MijnSimyo - instellingen - simkaart (it's in Dutch). There you will to the text "Simkaart blokkeren en deblokkeren" and in orange "blokkeer je simkaart" Click on the orange text.

After that on the same page you can see "Vervangende simkaart aanvragen en activeren" and in orange "Vraag een vervangende simkaart aan" click on the orange text to order an new simcard. On the next page your adres is shown. Check if its right, if not uou can change it. If everything is correct you click on the blue button "Bevestigen" After 2 or 3 workdays you will recieve your new simcard.

That new simcard you have to activate on that same page but before that you have to unblock your lost simcard to activate the new one.

Cost of the new simcard are 5 euro..
Reputatie 7
Badge +10
Hi Harish,

Welcome to the Simyo Forum!

I'm sorry you lost your phone! That's always a huge bummer. Raytje already answered your question perfectly! As he said, you surf to your Mijn Simyo environment. You go to Instellingen > Simkaart > Simkaart blokkeren en deblokkeren > Blokkeer je simkaart. After you've followed these steps, you will have blocked your simcard.

The next step is: Instellingen > Simkaart Vervangende simkaart aanvragen en activeren > Vraag een vervangende simkaart aan. After checking your information (address, name, etc.), you'll have to confirm this order by clicking on Bevestigen. You'll receive your new simcard in a few days. The cost attached to it amounts to € 5,-. It will be subtracted from your current phone credit.

The last step that Raytje described is not always necessary. It's just that the system sometimes doesn't recognize the new simcard until the old one has been unblocked. If that's the case, you'll have to unblock the old one first to active the new one. But as I mentioned before: this will not be necessary in every case.

If you have any other question, don't hesitate to ask them!

@ Raytje: Thanks for your answer!

Best regards,
Jihane

Reageer