Skip to main content
Vraag

Unable to install eSIM?

• 22 August 2024
  • 3 reacties
  • 19 Bekeken

I received my number and password via email today in the morning. I installed the eSIM via the Simyo app. The eSIM was in “activating” stage for a long time and it eventually failed to activate. I tried to restart my device and its still the same. It does not connect to any network. My device is iPhone 12. I cannot request for replacement esim in the app. It says Request Not Possible. Kindly help. 

Hi @iavsx,

Thanks for your message. I’m sorry to hear you’ve had issues installing your eSIM. I took a look at your account, and it seems your eSIM is activated. Could you please confirm if this is the case? If it’s not, we can look into a solution.

Greetings,
Seren

The esim fails to connect to any network. It says “activating” and eventually says it couldn’t activate. I have already tried to reinstall the esim profile via contacting support but it is still the same. 

Hoi @iavsx,

Thank you for your message.

I see that you're currently outside the Netherlands and your roaming settings were off in your my Simyo. I also see that it's now turned on and you've received a text message.

Does your sim work now? If not please let us know.

Greetings,
Ashley

Reageer