Beantwoord

Request for physic sim card, how can I do this?

• 1 October 2022
  • 5 reacties
  • 171 Bekeken

Badge

Hi, I have been using my eSIM number for months but now I want to change to traditional physic sim card. What can I do? P.S. keep old number & contract still going 

icon

Beste antwoord door Roeqajja 3 October 2022, 13:06

Bekijk originele reactie

5 reacties

Reputatie 7

@Dexter Chen In that case, you must request a replacement SIM card. Since I have no experience with this, I hope you then have a choice between an eSim or a physical SIM card.

To request a replacement sim card: My Simyo under settings > sim card > replacement sim card

As soon as you want to return from Esim to a physical SIM card, you simply keep your bundles and current contract, nothing changes. After you have activated the physical SIM card, your Esim will be removed automatically.

Badge

As soon as you want to return from Esim to a physical SIM card, you simply keep your bundles and current contract, nothing changes. After you have activated the physical SIM card, your Esim will be removed automatically.

Do I have to pay for the sim card replace fee even though it would be my first sim card deliveryed from simyo?

Yes, an replacement sim costs €5,-

https://www.simyo.nl/klantenservice/vragen/ik-wil-een-vervangende-simkaart-41

Reputatie 7
Badge +6

Hi @Dexter Chen,

Thank you for your message. I see that you've been correctly informed, thanks for all the help and information gentlemen @RicoK, @Friesian & @Ray! This is much appreciated 😊.

You can indeed order a new SIM card through Mijn Simyo via Instellingen> Simkaart> vervangende simkaart. You will keep your number and contract, so nothing changes 🙂. The SIM card will be in your letterbox within 2-3 working days. As soon as you've received the SIM card, you can activate this in Mijn Simyo in the Overzicht (only through our website). Your eSIM will then expire. If you ever want to go back to eSIM, you can reapply via the Mijn Simyo app at Instellingen> Simkaart> Overstappen op eSIM.

The administration fee of €5 for your replacement SIM card can be found on your invoice.

Kind regards,
Roeqajja

Reageer