Beantwoord

Re-install eSIM to my phone is not working. What can I do?

• 12 November 2022
  • 6 reacties
  • 322 Bekeken

Badge

I try to reinstall my esim in my new phone but fail. Now both of my phone don’t have network. What should I do?

icon

Beste antwoord door Roeqajja 14 November 2022, 13:46

Bekijk originele reactie

6 reacties

Badge

Also on a side note, I don’t have any of internet or call service since 2022-11-10, will there be any compensation ?

Reputatie 7
Badge +6

Hi @lamricky11,

Thank you for your message. I'm sorry to read that you're having problems with installing your eSIM. 

If you install the eSIM, it is important that you don’t have a sim card in your phone, as this can often cause an error message. If you have a physical sim card in your device, I recommend removing it from your device. You can then go through the process in the Mijn Simyo app. As soon as the installation is complete, you can restart your phone, after which you can put your physical SIM card back in your device without any problems.

If this didn't help you, I would like to have some more information about the issue. Could you send a screenshot under this topic of the error message that you see? I'd also like you to send me a private message with your phone number and personal data so I can forward this to the technical department.

I would love to hear the results!

Kind regards,
Roeqajja

Badge

FYI my phone is a Google Pixel 7 Pro.

Reputatie 7
Badge +6

Hi @lamricky11,

Thank you for the screenshots, I will help you further through private message :).

Greetings,
Roeqajja

Badge

The problem is solved. For those who face the same problem as mine, re-install the esim by contacting a CS, here in the forum, for a new code is the fastest way. Shout out to @Roeqajja for great support.

Don’t bother to contact via WhatsApp. At the time the problem is solved, they have NOT yet reply me in WhatsApp.

My problem in text for searching:

Bought a new phone, “installed” a esim in a new phone successfully but the esim don’t have any signal / network / internet.

15 mins later my old phone don’t have signal / network / internet either. At the moment I can’t “re-install” cause I have no way to receive the validation code.

Tried activate / deactivate the esim ( not delete cause I can’t re-install ), still not working.

Reputatie 7
Badge +6

Hi @lamricky11,

Thank you for your message.

It is currently very busy on Whatsapp, which means it will take longer before you receive a response unfortunately. Our sincere apologies for this. I'm happy to read that everything is working well now 😊.

Have a nice day!

Kind regards,
Roeqajja

Reageer