Beantwoord

My Simcard got lost. What can I do?

• 15 December 2016
  • 4 reacties
  • 178 Bekeken

Hi,
My simcard got lost last month. I also believe that my contract is over since November so I did not block the simcard. However I still got the frctuur email from simyo. What should I do?
icon

Beste antwoord door PaulH 15 December 2016, 12:27

Bekijk originele reactie

4 reacties

Reputatie 5
Badge +6
Hey Tanatta,

The words in brackets are dutch words if your site is in dutch thats easy to navigate.

first of all I would still block your sim, you can do that in My simyo and setting(instellingen) sim card(simkaart).

Second your contract goes on automatically when not signed out and it will be a monthy subscription which can be cancelled every month.

If you are sure you want to cancel te subscription than it is possible by going to My simyo(mijn Simyo)>settings(instellingen)>subscription(abonnement) there you will get steps to unsubscribe and stop you subscription.

Groet Paul.
Reputatie 5
Badge +9
Hi Tanatta,

Welcome to the forum :)

How unfortunate that you lost your simcard. I sent you a new one. You will receive the simcard within a couple of days. Because you were so unliucky to lose it, the simcard will be free of charge.

If you want to cancel your contract, please look at the post of PaulH.

Do you have any other questions about this?

@PaulH bedankt voor je hulp!

Groetjes,
Caspar
Thank you everyone for fast reply. I follow the steps to block the simcard and cancel the contract. I did it via my phone so I'm not sure if it get through successfully or not. If you could please help me check if I did cancel or not?
Also, no need to send me a new simcard. Thank you for your service!
Reputatie 5
Badge +9
HI Tanatta,

You are welcome.

I looked up your account and I didn't see anything about canceling the contract. So you need to try it again. Please try it this time on a computer or laptop. Let us know if you need any help with that!

Kind regards,
Caspar

Reageer