Vraag

My SIM is blocked, now what?

• 16 March 2023
  • 3 reacties
  • 113 Bekeken

Hi,

My SIM was blocked and I cannot unblock it. Please help!

I’ve recently lost my phone with eSIM. After that, I’ve blocked my eSIM and purchased a new phone. Then I’ve installed eSIM with the same number in the new phone. And just 5-10 minutes after that, my eSIM was blocked without my intention.

Now I am asked to contact the customer support to unblock my SIM. However, I can’t call or contact support, because, guess what, my SIM is blocked. WhatsApp is also not an option, because I cannot restore access to it without my SIM. This is Catch-22, guys.

Please unblock my SIM.

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +6

Hi @archisarki,

Thank you for your message. Good thing you contacted us about this.

I grabbed your connection and indeed I see that your SIM card has been blocked as a precaution. This is because you used internet in Kazakhstan, which is not within your bundle. You have incurred costs in a short period of time and we have blocked your SIM card so that the costs do not increase. 

We have sent you a border message with the rates what you pay for calling, texting and internet. Did you see this one go by? Our tarives are also stated on our website.

You can unblock your SIM card by making a deposit through Mijn Simyo. If you reboot your phone after that, you can use your eSIM again.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to let me know!

Kind regards,
Roeqajja

Hi @Roeqajja,

The use of internet in Kazakhstan was not intentional. I lost my phone there and I believe it got connected to the internet when I activated the lost mode.

I don’t understand how to make a deposit through Mijn Simyo. I can see two invocices, but it impossible to pay any of them. What should I do?

Reputatie 7
Badge +7

Hello @archisarki,

Thankyou for your reply. I can imagine that these costs were not deliberately incurred.

Would you please send me a private message with your personal information? Then I can inquire what we can do for you in the costs incurred. 

Greetings,
Amy

Reageer