Vraag

"Mijn Simyo App" cannot log in

• 25 April 2024
  • 6 reacties
  • 29 Bekeken

My eSIM has been successfully activated, but the "Mijn Simyo App" cannot log in. Every time I try to log in, it prompts me to activate the eSIM again, and then gives "Error code 003". What should I do?

I use iPhone12 Mini 

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +6

Hi @zyorai,

Thank you for your message. 

I see on your account that you haven't installed the eSIM on your phone yet. I suspect the error message is related to your eSIM. Could you post a screenshot of the error message? I would also like to hear from you if you purchased your phone outside of the Netherlands.

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards,
Roeqajja

No, I'm not in the Netherlands... My esim is indeed usable~

Reputatie 7
Badge +6

Hi @zyorai,

Thanks for the screenshot! I see that the error is indeed related to the eSIM.

Good to know that you're not in the Netherlands right now. Did you also buy your iPhone outside of the Netherlands?

Greetings,
Roeqajja

Bought in the US

Reputatie 7
Badge +6

Hi @zyorai,

Thanks for your quick response.

The thing is, it often fails to install our eSIM on phones bought abroad. You will then often get an error message in the Mijn Simyo app. I suspect this is the reason you see the error. Unfortunately, it is not possible to install our eSIM on phones purchased outside the Netherlands. 

If you would like to cancel your order, you can do so via our website within 14 days of your purchase date. I'm sorry I can't help you further with this.

Kind regards,
Roeqajja

It's OK! esim itself can be used!

Reageer