Beantwoord

How to reactivate my eSim?

• 26 June 2022
  • 3 reacties
  • 165 Bekeken

Badge +1

Hello,

I broke my phone, I got a new one and I can’t activate my eSIM on the new phone because the code to activate the sim is sent on sms on my esim, so I am stuck here.

How can I activate it?

I tried texting on whatsapp but nobody replies.

Please help me here, all my emails and accounts are blocked as well due to 2FA linked to that number.

It is a bit of a unfortunate to have this kind of functionality because like this, the eSIM can never replace the real sim.

The whole weekend I have been stuck on all my services and accounts due to 2FA.

Please help me, thanks.

icon

Beste antwoord door Roeqajja 27 June 2022, 10:29

Bekijk originele reactie

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +6

Hi @GabSim,

Thank you for your message. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been able to install the eSIM on your new phone. But no worries! We're going to fix this 🙂. The reason you didn't get an answer on WhatsApp is because it is currently extremely busy through that channel, our apologies for this.

Can you send me a private message with your phone number and personal details? I will send you the verification code through e-mail then.

Kind regards,
Roeqajja

Badge +1

Hi @GabSim,

Thank you for your message. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been able to install the eSIM on your new phone. But no worries! We're going to fix this 🙂. The reason you didn't get an answer on WhatsApp is because it is currently extremely busy through that channel, our apologies for this.

Can you send me a private message with your phone number and personal details? I will send you the verification code through e-mail then.

Kind regards,
Roeqajja

Hello there, thanks for replying, I sent you a private message.

Reputatie 7
Badge +6

Hi @GabSim,

Thank you for your message! I have received your private message, let's communicate that way too :).

Greetings,
Roeqajja

Reageer