Skip to main content
Beantwoord

How to reactivate eSim on a new phone? Lost access to the previous phone.

• 14 August 2024
  • 4 reacties
  • 33 Bekeken

How to reactivate the eSim on a new phone? My original phone was damaged and I can’t use it, so I can’t receive SMS or codes on it.

Hoi @sady,

Thank you for your message. That's not a problem.

You can reinstall the esim in the Simyo app. Here you can either verify by IDEAL or a code you received from our customer service. Open the app > go to instellingen > simkaart > esim installeren. If verifying through IDEAL doesn't work let me know so I can help you with receiving the code.

Greetings,
Ashley

Hi Ashley,

I have thee same issue, yet when I log in onto the app, it immediately wants to activate the esim, so I don’t get to go to > instellingen  > simkaart >esim installeren. Therefor also no verification  through IDEAL or anything.  Activating the esim fails on an invalid code and later on gives an error code 003.

Whatsapp contact with a collegue at Simyo was slow and after an hour I did not receive any reply …

please help.

Kind regards, 

Sven

In nederlands mag ook.

Hoi @SvenSP,

Bedankt voor je bericht. Goed dat je hier contact over opneemt!

Ik zie dat je inmiddels contact hebt gehad via whatsapp en de foutmelding is doorgezet naar onze technische afdeling. 

Ik adviseer het contact bij 1 kanaal te houden en een terugkoppeling vanuit de technische afdeling af te wachten.

Groetjes,
Ashley

Reageer