Beantwoord

Unlocken simkaart

• 31 October 2012
  • 14 reacties
  • 986 Bekeken

Hoi, 

Ik heb een pre-paid simkaartje voor mijn zoon gekocht, nadat zijn telefoon gestolen is heb ik direct de oude laten blokkeren en een nieuwe (met zelfde nummer) aangevraagt.

Deze hebben we ook netjes in de bus gekregen, alleen als ik hem wil gebruiken krijgen we "Deze simkaart is door administratieve redenen afgesloten" te horen. Er staat voldoende saldo op.

Aangezien jullie telefonisch ZO slecht bereikbaar zijn (ironisch voor een telecom aanbieder) dan maar via deze weg de vraag.
icon

Beste antwoord door Arie 2 November 2012, 19:50

Bekijk originele reactie

14 reacties

ZIet er naar uit dat het forum ook niet echt een oplossing gaat bieden. :(
En bellen is geen optie... een service (bedrijf) als dit staat of valt met support.... 
Hello, 

I don't speak Dutch so please reply in English if you can.
I put my new sim in yesterday and everything was working fine. i woke today and my sim is locked??? this is not a great start and no customer support for days it would appear.
i need a phone for my work and have sent out my new number to clients so they can reach me. please fix this a.s.a.p. 
Badge +2
Beste Mvbuijtene,

Wij hebben de instellingen van de nieuwe simkaart op het netwerk gereset. Als je het toestel even uit en weer inschakelt kan je weer gebruik maken van de aansluiting.

Groetjes,

Arie
Badge +2
Beste Lynsey,

We would like you to provide us with more information. What do you mean with 'my sim is locked'? What message do you hear when you try to make a call? We've restted the settings of your simcard on our network. If you turn your phone off and back on you should be able to call again.

Greetings,

Arie
You guys fixed it! Never knew you would respond so quickly on a twitter... awesome!
Case closed im a happy camper now 🙂
Hi,

My phone won't make a call because the sim is locked...
I have an iphone 3. In the corner of the screen where it usually has the network (kpn) it reads Locked SIM.
If I try to use the phone a message saying "SIM Locked" comes up, if I press Unlock it asks me to enter a code which I do not have.
This is frustrating.
I've tried turning the phone on and off many times and it makes no difference
Badge
Mijn simkaart is geblokkeerd omdat ik  te vaak een foute PUK-code heb ingevoerd, dat kwam omdat ze op mijn Simyo de pin en PUK-code nog niet hadden aangepast voor mijn Nano-simkaart.
kan iemand mij helpen? of moet ik nu een nieuwe simkaart bestellen?

Patricia
Beste Lynsey,

We would like you to provide us with more information. What do you mean with 'my sim is locked'? What message do you hear when you try to make a call? We've restted the settings of your simcard on our network. If you turn your phone off and back on you should be able to call again.

Greetings,

Arie

So it's been 5 days now and I still can't use my phone. this is a bad joke. so i'll write...again. my sim is locked so my phone will not make any calls. it says locked sim in the corner of the screen where the network is usually displayed and sim locked in the middle of the screen when i try to use the phone. it's asking me for a pin to unlock the sim which i do not have. your service is shockingly bad.
i've tried turning the phone on and off many times and this makes no difference
Reputatie 5
Badge +10
Mijn simkaart is geblokkeerd omdat ik te vaak een foute PUK-code heb ingevoerd, dat kwam omdat ze op mijn Simyo de pin en PUK-code nog niet hadden aangepast voor mijn Nano-simkaart.

Patricia

Hoi pipa11,

Heb je de nano simkaart geblokkeerd of de originele simkaart?

So it's been 5 days now and I still can't use my phone. this is a bad joke. so i'll write...again. my sim is locked so my phone will not make any calls. it says locked sim in the corner of the screen where the network is usually displayed and sim locked in the middle of the screen when i try to use the phone. it's asking me for a pin to unlock the sim which i do not have. your service is shockingly bad.

Hi Lynsey,

You can find your pin and pukcode on your personal Simyo page. Mijn Simyo - gegevens en instellingen.

Can you give us an update?

Greetings,

Alex
Badge
Mijn simkaart is geblokkeerd omdat ik te vaak een foute PUK-code heb ingevoerd, dat kwam omdat ze op mijn Simyo de pin en PUK-code nog niet hadden aangepast voor mijn Nano-simkaart.

Patricia

Hoi pipa11,

Heb je de nano simkaart geblokkeerd of de originele simkaart?

Hi Lynsey,

You can find your pin and pukcode on your personal Simyo page. Mijn Simyo - gegevens en instellingen.

Can you give us an update?

Greetings,

Alex

Het is niet meer nodig, het is geregeld, toch bedankt!
Soooo simple. Thanks, shame about crazy wait 
Badge +2
Beste pipa11,

Goed om te horen dat het is opgelost. Als je verder nog vragen hebt horen wij die graag.

Groetjes,

Arie
Badge +2
Dear Lynsey,

I'm sorry it took so took so much time to solve you problem. Nevertheless we're glad to hear that you problem is solved. Let us know if you got any further questions.

Groetjes,

Arie

Reageer