Skip to main content
Hello Simyo, 

I would like to reload my prepaid card with 20€, but it seems that I can't pay with a german credit card. Everytime I try it tells me something went wrong. Under the category " Betalingen" it tells me "In afwachting autorisatie". What should I do now? 
It is bizarre but true - you can buy a prepaid simcard from Simyo using a foreign credit card, but Simyo don't accept foreign cards for buying additional credit for your prepaid card!

This very issue came up a few months ago on this forum when somebody wanted to use a Canadian credit card for top-ups, but the forum moderator replied that this is not possible. Even he expressed surprise about this blatant inconsistency, which seems to be the result of two different financial systems being used for sim card purchases and for topping up.

No solution was offered, apart from the suggestion that the customer should find a friend or relative in the Netherlands with a Dutch bank account or credit card to help out. So that's that then! Do you know somebody in the Netherlands who might be willing to top up your prepaid card every now and then on your behalf?
Hi SASKIAP, welcome on our forum.

I'm sorry to say, but Scotsman's right :(

Have you got the opportunity to ask someone to help you with your payments?

Scatsman, thanks for helping out!

Reageer