Vraag

Prepaid minus

• 12 September 2012
  • 1 reactie
  • 293 Bekeken

• Startend Simyaan
  • 0 reacties
Hello,

first of all, sorry for the english thread, I just came to the Netherlands and aren't able to speak the language yet.

About my question: I bought a simyo.nl prepaid card and got it yesterday. It was charged with ~ 15-20 € I used the internet for a long time and downloaded some stuff. Because my card is PREPAID I expected the internet to stop working when my money is empty. Additionally I expected a warning when I would get close to 0 €.

Neither of both happend. Today I checked mysimyo to see if I should recharge my PREPAID and noticed that my balance is around -100€ .
Can someone tell me what happend? You see I hate contracts, because you have not a lot of control in my opinion. That is why I am using prepaid cards. How can you drop under 0 € with prepaid? That would destroy the whole concept of paying and using the charged money until it's gone.

Am I getting ripped off? Someone knows what to do?

Kind regards,
SomA

1 reactie

Reputatie 5
Badge +10
Welcome to our forum SomA1,

It's possible to create a negative amount due a delay on our network. We also mention this in our terms and conditions. You've created this amount by using the internet. I can understand that this is an unfortunate situation. Downloading causes a lot of data usage. It's better to use a wifi network to download because now you pay € 0,10 per 100 kb. We also have internet for a month. You can use 200 mb for € 10.

Greetings,

Alex

Reageer