Skip to main content
I have a prepaid sim and I bought a 100 Mb month bundle. I used up the 100 Mb faster than I expected and would like to get another one. There seems to be an option to "Automatisch verlengen" my internet, which I thought would then buy another 100 Mb of data. However, for some reason it isn't valid to use it, perhaps because I don't have a high enough balance. How high does my balance need to be to automatically get another bundle of data?
In a given month you can buy only one bundle. If you find that the bundle will be used up before the end of the month, you cannot top it up, unfortunately. What you can do is buy a larger bundle, but that one will only become available on the 1st of the next month (provided you ordered it before the 25th of the current month).
Just to clarify the above which was not entirely correct, the 100 MB bundle is valid for 30 consecutive days. If you use all of it in less than 30 days, you will still have access to the internet, except that you will be charged the normal tariff of € 0,10 per 100 KB which is quite expensive of course.

You can enable "Automatisch verlengen" which means that after your 100MB bundle has expired after 30 days, you will automatically receive another 100MB bundle which again will last for 30 days. The cost of this (€ 4) will be deducted from your prepaid balance. As I understand it, the renewal kicks in after 30 days, not when the 100MB allowance has run out. If your internet usage is frequently in excess of 100MB per month, consider taking the 250MB bundle (€ 7).
Hi Carolynd, welcom on to our forum :)

Is the answer Scotsman provided clear for you?

@Scotsman; thanks for helping!

Reageer