Skip to main content
I have a Sim Only anonnement already with Simyo and I want to change it to a Prepaid also with Simyo.

Do I have to make a prepaid card purchase and ask to keep the number as it would be the case if coming from another company or is it some more direct way to do it since I am already a Simyo customer

Thanks

O.
Simply order a prepaid sim card as if you were a new customer. Select any deal from €5 to €25. Then hit "verder naar nummerbehoud" where you answer "ja" to the question "Wil je jouw nummer behouden?". You then fill in the number you want to keep. Then answer to the question "Huidige simkaart bij de hand?": ja, followed by "Particulier abonnement" and then "Simyo". Fill in your current sim card number EXACTLY as printed on the sim card and choose the option "Nee, zeg voor mij op". Finally you select the date the number should be ported. If your current contract has already expired (i.e. has been running for at least 12 months), select "Zo snel mogelijk". If your abonnement is still running, come back here for more info.
Hi Oscar,

Welcome to the Simyo Forum!

Excellent question! You already answered it correctly yourself 😉 And Scotsman gave an even more detailed answer. You're both completely right: you simply have to order a new Prepaid simcard and then make sure to let us know that you wish to keep your number. The procedure is exactly the same as when you'd be coming from another company, except everything will be handled in an extremely swift way. We usually communicate that it'll take about three business days to transfer your Simyo subscription to a Simyo Prepaid.

If you have any questions regarding this, please feel free to ask them.

@ Scotsman: I knew I'd find you here when I opened the topic, haha. Thanks for helping out!

Best regards,

Jihane

Reageer