Skip to main content
Beantwoord

Converting from Prepaid to Sim Only

• 1 July 2024
  • 3 reacties
  • 38 Bekeken

Hallo, apologies for my use of English as I continue working on my Dutch.

I presently have a Prepaid account, but completed the steps to convert to a Sim Only subscription. I was told that I would receive confirmation within 24h, but have yet to receive word or see any changes into my account.

Part of the issue is also that I desperately need data, but ran out of the first bundle I purchased via Prepaid, and am having other issues in which Simyo considers my beltegoed top-up payment to be failed (I tried 3x at varying Euro amounts), but my bank notes the iDeal transactions as successful. However, in MijnSimyo I do not see the added beltegoed credits.

Any advise would be helpful!

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +6

Hi @JTG,

Thank you for your message. It is perfectly fine to communicate in English on our forum 😊. I will help you further with this!

I have looked up your connection in our system and I see that your request from Prepaid to Sim Only did not succeed. You can request the switch via Mijn Simyo in “Overzicht”. Here you should see a button with "Stap over naar Sim Only". If you click on this, you can choose what kind of subscription you want. My advice is to then also enable a data cap of €0.50 per month so you can avoid using internet outside your bundle, but this is entirely your own choice. You will immediately receive a confirmation email if your switch has been successful. 

Let me know if this worked out! I see your payments have now been credited to your account. Do you see this as well? 

I would love to hear from you.

Greetings,
Roeqajja

Badge

Hi Roeqajja,

Thanks, I do see the payments being credited, and now my MijnSimyo home page is a bit different -- perhaps the Sim Only subscription has been applied? (I did not get a confirmation email, but the details of the Sim Only subscription now show up).

Thank you for your help!

I did have an additional issue with trying to register a family member for the same plan; we applied twice but have since been rejected. Should I open a new forum topic for this?

Reputatie 7
Badge +6

Hi @JTG,

Thank you for your reply.

I see that you've already made a new topic about your second question which my colleague @Ashley has answered. 😊

Greetings,
Roeqajja

Reageer