Change to prepaid, is this possible?

• 21 September 2014
  • 7 reacties
  • 634 Bekeken

Badge
  • Startend Simyaan
  • 1 reactie
Hi, 

I would like to change to prepaid, how can i do it? Thanks!
icon

Beste antwoord door Naomi 23 September 2014, 10:18

Bekijk originele reactie

7 reacties

Reputatie 4
Badge +10
Hi anBE!

It's possible to change from a Simyo subscription to Simyo prepaid. You can place a order on our website for a prepaid 🙂 In the order you give the data needed for number portability. After that we will send you a new prepaid simcard. And you will recieve an e-mail with the starting date of your prepaid.

Is this a good answer to your question? 😮
Badge
Thanks Naomi,

How much portability costs? How often do I need to recharge my prepaid card? Thanks
Reputatie 6
Badge +10
Hi anBE, welcome back at our Simyo forum 🙂!

The portation of your number will be free. You only have to pay for a new [URL="https://www.simyo.nl/prepaid/]prepaid simcard[/url] at our website. For €5,- you'll get €7,50 call credit. To keep your prepaid simcard active, you've to call or text once every 6 months. So you don't need to recharge your credit.

If you have more questions about porting your number, let me know! 🙂
Hi, I have a follow up on this issue as want to do the same thing (move from subscription to prepaid). At what point do I have to cancel the subscription or does that happen automatically as part of the number porting?
Thanks
Mark
Reputatie 4
Badge +10
Hi Mark1234, welcome on our Simyo forum!

You don't have to cancel your subscription. We will do this automatically. The day that your number will be ported to the Prepaid sim card is the day your subscriptions stops. You only have to give us the data. In the order there is a entry field.
Is it possible to change to prepaid but keep the same simcard, because I am already out of the country.
Reputatie 6
Badge +10
Hi Karya,

It isn't possible to switch your current Sim Only simcard to an Simyo prepaid. The reason is that the number is getting ported to the new Prepaid simcard, and the current one will be useless. Isn't there anyone in holland to receive the simcard for you and sent it to you?

Best regards,

Tiury

Reageer