Beantwoord

-45 euro beltegoed!!??

• 1 May 2012
  • 3 reacties
  • 882 Bekeken

Badge
Please can anyone from the simyo service help me out here...
i have a prepaid accout. Today i checked the amount of money left on my prepaid - it was a bit above 2 euro. I charged it from my bank account with 10 euro. Right now i can't call and as far as i see it in my profile i have -45!!! euro on my prepaid. Please can anyone tell me what does this mean and why should i pay so much money for minutes i didn't even use?
I feel something is deeply wrong here...
greetings
Monika
icon

Beste antwoord door Alex 3 May 2012, 13:32

Bekijk originele reactie

3 reacties

Badge
What's more i see i have to pay for internet usage......i use at home wifi, automatically connecting to this home network...i assume the connection was broken and my telephone worked on simyo internet....
if there is no money on the prepaid why simyo is charging me at all? and then i get such a surprise -111 euro for internet on my mobile? how can you do those things...?

You should block the number in the first place and not charge me without me even knowing something like this is happening. If i knew i wouldn't simply use my phone...
after something like this i don't want to be yur customer anymore.
Badge
I'd like to raise the same question once again, this time without being so stressed like yesterday (but can you blame me?). I didn't get your answer to my question about prepaid.
Since a while you have been cgarging me for using 3G. You do it in a very surprising manner - even if money on my prepaid is below 0 you still charge me. I never heard about anything like this before. No other provider does that. If prepaid falls below 0 Euro they simply block the connection - both telebpne and internet line.
Yesterday i was charged with more that -100 euro. I switched off the 3G on my telephone and controlled the verbruik once again yesterday and today. Yesterday it was (??) -178 euro today -133....could you please tell me how do you count it?
Second query - I wold like to get my money back (100 euro) as far as my usage of internet hasn't been counted well by you.
I think your activities do not go along with the customers rights in this country, I am considering of taking this matter bit further. Don't get me wrong it's not a threat. But i deeply feel it is not ok to charge customers this way without informing them. And how confusing this sms from you is "jouw beltegoed is minder dan 2 euro". How the customer can control the verbruik this way?
After you send such sms you charge within minutes for tens/hundreads of euro!
I really would like to get an honest and full answer to this, as well as ask you for bringing my lost money back.
Reputatie 5
Badge +10
monika,

It's possible to create a negative amount due a delay on our network. We also mention this in our terms and conditions. You've created this amount by using the internet. You allready mentioned it above. When the wifi network is broken the telephone will try to use a mobile network.

Greetings,

Alex

Reageer