Skip to main content
Hi! I just activated my simcard at Simyo, but when I try to connect to Simyo network, it says my simcard is not allowed.. why?
Hi danielahaverbeck, welcome on to our forum :)

Yesterday you also contacted us via Twitter. I've already answered you there.

It just took a little longer than we're used to, to activate your simcard and everything is working nicely now :)

By the way; you only have to ask a question once, we'll always help you 😃
hi!

yes ;)

I always use all the resources to find a solution, because in other companies they dont react so fast haha... But good to know with Simyo is cool!
Just curious. Were are you from, Daniela? Your sur- and last name sounds sort of Dutch / Flemish to me. 😉
Im from Chile 🙂 My last name is German, but I dont speak any German :rolleyes:
My last name is German,

So, you're from German descent? Your name sounds German as well, now you mention it.  This makes sense to me. 🙂
So, you're from German descent? Your name sounds German as well, now you mention it.  This makes sense to me. :)

German Chileans today

The exact number German-Chileans is unknown, because many of the early arrivals' descendants have intermarried and assimilated over the past 150 years. According to the last census, there were 5,906 German-citizens living in Chile.

An independent estimate calculates that about 500,000 Chileans could be descendants of German immigrants.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Chilean#German_Chileans_today
Aye Scotsman, thanks for the informing update... 😉
yes, end of 1800 there was a lot of german inmigrants coming to Chile, to the south...
Hello everybody,

Nice to see this great conversation 🙂 Maybe you'll want to take this conversation to the 'gewoon gezellig' topics? Things are getting a bit offtopic here 😉

Reageer