Vraag

Is there an issue with the Mijn Simyo app?

• 2 July 2023
  • 3 reacties
  • 48 Bekeken

Badge

Hello. I became a new simyo customer yesterday. My phone is an iphone 13 mini. According to the process, when using the mijn simyo app to activate esim, it failed at the first time due to timeout. Then I restarted the phone, and this time the esim was automatically activated successfully. But maybe because it was not activated through the app, every time I open and log in to the app, it will ask me to download and install the esim, and I can't enter the app successfully. How can I solve this problem? Thank you.

Admin: Titel aangepast vanwege vindbaarheid.

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +7

Hello @Stefane111,

Thankyou for your message. I'm sorry to read that you can't download the eSIM! Did you already deleted the Mijn Simyo app and download it again? Then you can try to activat the eSIM trough Instellingen > Simkaart > Overstappen naar eSIM. If you can't receive the text message with the validation code you can send me a private message with your personal information so i can send the validation code by e-mail to you 😊.

Greetings,
Amy

Badge

Hello @Amy . 

Thank you for your reply. Maybe I did not make it clear.

I have successfully activated the esim after a phone restart (but not through mijn simyo app). I can receive messages without problem. 

The problem is, now when I open mijn simyo app and log in, the app seems like it does not know I have activated the esim and continously ask me to activate it. In this situation I cannot enter the app itself to manage the sim card.

I deleted the app and reinstalled it for several times but the problem continues to exist.

Hope this explanation helps.

Thank you.

Reputatie 7
Badge +7

Hello @Stefane111,

Thankyou for your reply. That is strange, you can only download the eSIM trough the Mijn Simyo app! 

I think the application for the eSIM got stuck in the app making it look like the SIM card is active. I will have this application removed by our technical department so you can reinstall the eSIM and complete it successfully. Can you send me a private message with your personal information for this? 

Greetings,
Amy

Reageer