Vraag

I can't activate my eSIM on iphone XR, mijn simyo app says my phone does not support eSIM. How?

• 12 July 2023
  • 3 reacties
  • 27 Bekeken

Badge

I downloaded the Mijn Simyo app on my iPhone XR. When I enter my number and password, it says my phone does not support it. How I can activate my eSIM?

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +6

Hi @ahmet94,

Thank you for your message. How unfortunate that you get this error in the Mijn Simyo app!

I was wondering where you've bought your phone. Did you buy your phone in another country? If so, that's most likely the reason that you get this error. In that case we can send you a physical sim card instead.

Kind regards,
Roeqajja

Badge

Thank you for the reply. I bought my phone in Turkey and I moved to the Netherlands. Do you think it is the reason?

Reputatie 7
Badge +6

Hi @ahmet94,

Thank you for your reply. This could indeed be the reason you are getting the error message in the app. If you want to install our eSIM, it is important that you bought your phone in the Netherlands to avoid this error message.

I could send you a physical SIM card free of charge, this normally costs €5. Feel free to send me a private message with your personal details for this :).

Kind regards,
Roeqajja

Reageer