Skip to main content
Hi! I made a monthly contract back in October 2013 which I would like to end this very month as I am leaving the Netherlands. How can I do that? I point out I haven't bound myself to any year-long contract. How can I end the contract through my internet account?

Thanks

Luca

Go to the tab "Mijn gegevens"

Click on "Mijn abonnement opzeggen"

Confirm that you want to cancel your contract. Confirming that is irreversible. You will be unable to transfer your mobile phone number to another provider when you cancel your contract. If you do confirm to cancel your contract, your contract will end at the end of the current month. The exception to that is if its less then 5 or 6 days before the end of the month. In that case it will end at the end of the next month. The last invoice will be sent at the end of the month after the contract has ended.

I hope this answer has helped you in cancelling your contract. Would you use Simyo's service again if you would come back to the Netherlands? Did you like Simyo's service? To what country will you be going next?
Hi Lukka91,

Sadly I can see in your records you followed up on Groentjuh's tip about cancelling your subscription ;)

I hope you enjoyed your time in Holland and enjoyed our services!

@Groentjuh; thanks for helping!

Reageer