Skip to main content
'Hi, I bought prepaid internet about two weeks ago (250MB) for the first time. I turned on data on my phone yesterday while in Amsteram, and was not able to connect. Still not working today, what is the problem? Disappointing needless to say!'.
Please check that "internet op je mobiel" is activated on Mijn Simyo.
Thank you, it wasn't switche on, done just now, hopefully the solution.
Hi Roosendaaler,

Welcome to the Simyo Forum!

How unfortunate that your phone couldn't make a connection with the internet!

I see that you have turned on the option 'Internet op je mobiel in Nederland'. Did that work? Let us know whether or not you could surf on the internet.

Scotsman, thanks for your help!

Best regards,

Ilias
Hi, thank you for checking on my status. Unfortunately, it is still not working. I turned on data on my phone again today, but could not get an internet data connection. It is still switched on in the app. What more to do?

Should data work immediately once it is switched on on the phone, or does it take some time?
Assuming the internet (data) option is switched on both on Mijn Simyo and on your phone, try switching off the phone, and reboot.
Hi Roosendaler,

Yikes, I can imagine that you're disappointed if you can't use the data you're paying for. I just did a reset on your internet-option. Will you switch off your phone for fifteen minutes and then turn it on again? Hopefully, that'll fix the problem!

If it still doesn't work I advice you to try your simcard in another phone. Does that change anything?

Will you keep me posted?

@ Scotsman: Thanks for your help!

Best regards,

Jihane
Thank you Jihane and Scotsman.

At last success.

I turned off the phone for a while, restarted it, and immediately noticed a 3G logo at the top of the screen (LG G2).

Working fine now.

Hopefully I won't have this problem again.

At the moment I use roaming service infrequently, so important that it is available when I do need it.

Again thank you for good service.

Best regards

Roosendaaler
Hi Roosendaler,

It's great to see that the problem is fixed! We also hope that this problem won't come again.

If you need help again, you can find us here!

Best regards,

Ilias

Reageer