Skip to main content
The internet connection is not working, it works only with wi-fi. My mobile phone device is Samsung J7. I woyld much appreciate it if you could help me.

Thank you
Hi Nikolaos,

Only with Sim-Only you can use internet abroad. With a prepaid card you can't.

If you have Sim-Only you need to switch roaming on on your Phone and on Mijn Simyo you have to set the option 'Internet in het buitenland' aan (is on).

The next thing to do is to set your access-point: APN : portalmmm.nl Username : KPN Password gprs or GPRS.

After this let your device search for networks, most likely you'll see a few, try them till you find a provider with a roaming-contract with KPN/Simyo.

Good luck!
I am not abroad. I am in the Netherlands and it is stil not working. It is a prepaid card.

Could you please help me?

Thank you
Can you test your simcard in another phone without simlock and that other card in your phone?

This test shows where the problem is.

If your simcard is the problem a moderator can reset the card. If this doesn't help your simcard has to be replaced.

Please keep us informed.
We test it and it is not working to the other decice as well. What canwe do now?
Wait for the moderator to reset your card. He or she will inform you further.

At office hours you can phone as well from a landline phone.

At the bottom of the page you see contact. Click this word and you get the contact page.

It is in Dutch but quite easy to understand.
Hi Nikolaos,

Welcome to the Simyo Forum!

What a bummer that you can't use the internet on your phone! I opened your account and I can see that you've turned on your internet option. I immediately reset that option for you, which means that I put the settings back to where they belong. Will you turn your phone off for fifteen minutes, and then turn it on again?

If that doesn't work, I suggest you look into your phone settings via this page. Here, you can select your phone and then click on 'Internet'. That way, you get to see exactly what your phone settings are supposed to be.

Will you let me know if this works out for you?

@ Franswon, dankjewel voor het meedenken! :)

Best regards,

Jihane
It works!!! Thanks a lot for your help!!!!

Kind Regards

Katerina
Hi Katerina,

Wauw, that is good news!

I'm glad that it works now. :D

Best regards,

Asma

Reageer