Beantwoord

Waarom doet 3G het niet meer (Engels)?

• 19 July 2016
  • 4 reacties
  • 371 Bekeken

Hi,
since some days ago, my phone does not have any data connection anymore and I cannot use Internet. Do you have any idea of what could be going on?
icon

Beste antwoord door Ilias 20 July 2016, 10:46

Bekijk originele reactie

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Hopefully we do.

Please, could you inform us about the mobile you have?

Do you have WiF connection? Did you already reset your mobile?
Reputatie 3
Badge +5
Hi jumi99,

How unfortunate that you can't make a connection with our network for internet!

I have performed a reset of your connection. Can you please turn your mobile phone off for approximately ten minutes and turn it on again? I hope this will be the solution.

If the reset didn't work, can you please insert your sim card in an other phone and insert an other sim card in your phone? I am curious what the result of this test is. Could you let me know how it went and what type of phone you have?

I hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you for your support, RicoK!

Best regards,
Ilias
Hi, I tried shutting the phone and restarting after 10 mins but that didn't work.
Sadly I don't have any other phone that accepts microsim. I'll try to find one and do the test.
Reputatie 7
Badge +10
Hi Jumi99,

That's too bad! I hope the test will give us some clarity. In the meantime, I want to advice you to check out your APN settings. You can do this by using our Toestelhulp tool (which roughly translates into "Phone help tool"). Once you open this page, you will be given the choice between a lot of different types of cell phones. After you've found your own cell phone, you click on 'Internet'. The site is in Dutch, but luckily, the images are very self-explanatory.

Will you let me know if this helped?

Best regards,
Jihane

Reageer