Beantwoord

Unafffordable high cost for a student, where do these costs come from?

• 23 November 2023
  • 2 reacties
  • 35 Bekeken

HELP!!

I am a student that has chosen a bundle (€11) that was better fit for my budget for day to day usage. But without any warning extra was charged to my account now my bill is as high as €182.61!! my number was also blocked and payment needs to paid in order to continue using it.

Please help as I cannot afford to pay so much out of pocket.

Thanks in advance!

icon

Beste antwoord door Seren 24 November 2023, 12:15

Bekijk originele reactie

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +7

Did you receive a 80% and 100% bundel used message? 

And if so, what did you do with the information?

Reputatie 7
Badge +6

Hi @Yoyo,

Thank you for message. I am sorry to hear that you have made costs outside the bundle.

We always send two warning text messages if your internet bundle is (almost) finished. One when 80% of your internet bundle has been used and one when the internet bundle is 100% used. The last message informs you about the rate of € €0.15 per MB. It also lets you know that you can decide to add an extra bundle or to turn off the mobile data on your phone to avoid costs outside the bundle. Have you seen these messages? We block your SIM card as soon as you have incurred high costs within a short period of time to prevent the costs from running even higher. You can then unblock your SIM card by paying a deposit. 

If you send me a private message with your personal information I will take a look at your subscription. 

Greetings,
Seren

Reageer