Skip to main content

I'm using a Nothing 2a phone. I had no problems until around a month ago, now mobile data regularly disconnects, and is very slow at times.Overall my internet experience really worsened over the last month. Resetting didn't help.

Hi @Benign6543, 

Thank you for your message. I'm sorry to hear that your internet is not working properly!

I see on your connection that a reset has not yet been performed on your internet option, I have just done this. Could you turn your phone off completely for 15 minutes when you've read this? I'd love to hear from you if this has improved your internet connection.

Greetings,
Roeqajja

Hello,

I tried this and unfortunately it did not help.

hello, also an Nothing 2a phone user here with the same connection dropout problems!

Hi @Benign6543,

Thank you for your reply.

Could you try your sim card in another phone? This will allow us to rule out whether the problem is with your SIM card or your phone. Based on this, we can look further into whether you need a new SIM card, for example.

Kind regards,
Roeqajja

Hi @rikkerdt, 

Thank you for your message. I'm sorry to hear that you have the same problem.

I have just performed a reset on your data option. Could you turn your phone off completely for 15 minutes when you've read this? I'd love to hear from you if this has improved your internet connection.

If nothing has changed, then I would like to ask you to test you sim card in another phone as well. Thank you in advance!

Greetings,
Roeqajja

Hi @rikkerdt, 

Thank you for your message. I'm sorry to hear that you have the same problem.

I have just performed a reset on your data option. Could you turn your phone off completely for 15 minutes when you've read this? I'd love to hear from you if this has improved your internet connection.

If nothing has changed, then I would like to ask you to test you sim card in another phone as well. Thank you in advance!

Greetings,
Roeqajja

Hello, I haven't experienced any problems for weeks but the last days the 4g connection drops out again like in the past. I have t checked with another phone yet

Reageer