Skip to main content

Subject: Urgent: Ongoing Connectivity Issues with iPhone 11

Dear Simyo Customer Service,

I have been experiencing connectivity issues with my iPhone 11 for several weeks now. When not on WiFi, I cannot make calls or use the internet. This issue severely impacts my daily life as my phone only works when connected to WiFi.

I have reached out to Simyo customer service multiple times, but the process has been frustrating. Since my phone does not register calls due to the connectivity issue, I often miss callbacks. The WhatsApp message service has also been unhelpful, with responses taking several days, which is unacceptable in this digital age.

Today, I spoke with a customer service representative who was very helpful and acknowledged that this is a known issue that Simyo is trying to fix. However, he could not provide a timeline or offer any support for my inability to use the phone for weeks. He also could not escalate the issue to his superiors, who seem unwilling to speak directly with customers.

I have read that this issue with the iPhone 11 has been ongoing for at least two years. If this is the case, why does Simyo continue to sell these phones? The representative could only provide basic information and was not in a position to help resolve the issue.

I requested that Simyo consider providing a temporary phone or a swap during this period, but no one was able to make such a decision. I also inquired about switching to another provider, but I was told this would incur a cost due to my contract. It is unreasonable to be locked into a mobile phone service that is not functional.

I feel that Simyo needs to put more effort into understanding and addressing customer concerns. It is disheartening to see customer service representatives placed on the front line without the ability to resolve issues.

I am now awaiting a phone call tomorrow, but I am not optimistic about the outcome.

Can anyone in this forum help me resolve my issues? Your immediate attention to this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Hoi @Kevin70,

Thank you for your message. It's unfortunate to hear you also have connectivity issues with your iphone 11. 

I understand your frustration. Our sincere apologies for this and for not being able yet to provide a solution. We're currently working on solving this problem for all customers with this issue. Hopefully we'll have more information or a solution soon. We will provide a suitable compensation as soon as the issue is resolved. 

Could you send me a private message with your phone number and personal information so we can take a look at your subscription together? 

Greetings,
Ashley

Reageer