Beantwoord

Nexus 4 Data Connectivity

• 23 February 2014
  • 8 reacties
  • 304 Bekeken

I just ordered my sim only card from you.  I have activated it and calling and texting works fine.  However, mobile data on my Nexus 4 doesn't seem to be working.  The mobile network is turned on.

Thanks
icon

Beste antwoord door brvandoorn 23 February 2014, 13:14

Bekijk originele reactie

8 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9
Please check whether the mobile internet switch on Mijn Simyo (mijn.simyo.nl, scroll to the bottom of that page, it is called "Internet op je mobiel - Nederland" under "mijn instellingen") is ON.

I suppose you are aware of the relatively high costs of mobile internet if you don't have a "bundel" (€ 0,15 per 1 MB) so if you are likely to use internet a lot, make sure to order a bundel (you can choose from 200, 500, 1000 or 1500 MB per calender month). If it turns out that your chosen bundle doesn't suit, you can switch to another bundle once a month.
http://www.simyo.nl/tarieven/sim-only?tag=Tarieven_Mobiel_internet
The mobile internet switch on Mijn Simyo is ON and I have already purchased a bundle so I would really like to get it working.

Thanks
Reputatie 7
Badge +9
Have you tried switching off & rebooting your mobile phone?
Yes, I have a couple of times.
Badge +1
1. Goto Settings -> Wireless & Networks -> More... -> Mobile Networks

"Data enabled" should be ticked.

2. In de same menu proceed to "Access Point Names"

Configure the APN's to match the settings mentioned in this topic.
(2nd post, see screenshots)

3. reboot
Thank you for your help! It is working now!
Badge +1
Thank you for your help! It is working now!

You're Welcome mate 😉
Badge +8
I just ordered my sim only card from you.  I have activated it and calling and texting works fine.  However, mobile data on my Nexus 4 doesn't seem to be working.  The mobile network is turned on.

Thanks

Hoi mackkenz,

Great to see you already found your answer with Scotsman and brvandoorn's help.
If you ever have another question or a comment, feel free to visit the forum 🙂

Kind regards,
Charlene

Reageer