Skip to main content
I have run out of data, just one week before the end of the month. This has never happened before in the past 2 years, so it's quite a surprise. Is it possible to buy an additional (approx) 300MB as a once-off?

I've looked through all the Q&As to find this, and I've searched through all the forums and the sections onthe site, but I cannot see if this is possible, or how to do it.

(Antwoord gerust in het Nederlands)
Het is niet mogelijk om een extra bundel te kopen nadat je bundel op is. In verleden is hier om gevraag, maar of het ooit gaat komen is onduidelijk.

It is not possible to buy a extra databundle, after your databundle is used up. In the past, customers have asked for this feature, however it is not clear if simyo will ever introduce this feature.
Good question Barney, I wonder if Simyo picks up the signal.

Should not be that difficult I would say (being a lay(wo)man in that matter).
I have run out of data, just one week before the end of the month. This has never happened before in the past 2 years, so it's quite a surprise. Is it possible to buy an additional (approx) 300MB as a once-off?

I've looked through all the Q&As to find this, and I've searched through all the forums and the sections onthe site, but I cannot see if this is possible, or how to do it.

(Antwoord gerust in het Nederlands)

Hoi Barney,

Welkom op het forum!

Het is helaas 😞 niet mogelijk om exta mb's te kopen wanneer je over je internetbundel heen bent. Ik zal dit als suggestie door geven.

@ Groentjuh & Koorelle2 bedankt voor het meedenken.

Reageer