Beantwoord

Unaffordable high out of bundle costs, what to do now? :_(

• 6 July 2022
  • 1 reactie
  • 93 Bekeken

Dear Sir/Madam,

This morning by mistake my laptop connected to my phone, and in less than 5min my internet bundle was consumed and apparently it started to use a super expensive out of bundle rate.

In a matter of less than 5 min my bill jumped to 210 euros extra (from 10:01:05 to 10:05:17).

Now, apperently my SIM is blocked and I'm really afraid because this is a cost that I can’t afford at all :(

Please, I hope you can help me out. Maybe is a possibility to fix this paying the amount of Mb as extra bundle or something like that.

icon

Beste antwoord door Roeqajja 7 July 2022, 14:13

Bekijk originele reactie

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +6

Hi @Laheral,

Thank you for your message. I can imagine that you are shocked by the high costs.

We always send 2 warning texts at 80% and 100% usage when your data bundle is finished, did you see these texts? When your bundle is finished you pay €0,15 per MB, so we always advise to buy extra MB's or to turn your internet off. When you connect your laptop to your phone by hotspot, you use a lot more data than you might think. My advise is to only do this when you know you have enough MB's. 

Can you send me a private message with your phone number and personal data? Then we can look for a suitable solution together.

Greetings,
Roeqajja

Reageer