Beantwoord

How can I move contract to my own name?

• 29 November 2022
  • 4 reacties
  • 56 Bekeken

Hi Simyo team,

My husband and I shared the same contract and were using 2 different phone numbers. He has closed his number/account, but I would like to keep mine.

How can I replace his details (name, birth date) with mine in my profile/on my subscription? This is not editable in the app or website. 

Thank you,

Corina

icon

Beste antwoord door Roeqajja 29 November 2022, 17:12

Bekijk originele reactie

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +6

Hi @CorinaBXT03,

Thank you for your message. I can imagine you have questions about this. I will explain how this works!

If you want to have your subscription taken over by someone else, this is called “contractovername”. It does not matter whether the subscription has an end date or not. However, it is important that the person who takes over your contract is 18 years or older. This costs € 14.99 in administrative costs and can be requested if you have no outstanding invoices. The administration costs are paid by the person who takes over the contract. The takeover of your contract is final and cannot be reversed.

Do you want to arrange your contract takeover right away? Click here and download the contract takeover form there. Scan the form and then e-mail it to contractovername@simyo.nl. Also send a legible copy of your ID and that of the person who wants to take over your contract.

If you have any questions, let me know!

Kind regards,
Roeqajja

Hi Roeqajja,

Thank you for your prompt reply. Although helpful information, having to pay for this service is not what I was expecting for especially since I would like to remain a Simyo customer, and not transfer to another provider. This might actually be free of charge and also solve my issue. I might take that into account going further.

Thank you again and kind regards,

Corina 

@Roeqajja, a few more questions, if you don’t mind.

1. Are there any fees if I choose to transfer the number now?
  2. What would the fees be?
  3. And when could I do it free of charge?

Thank you,

Corina 

Reputatie 7
Badge +6

Hi @CorinaBXT03,

Thank you for your reply. I would like to discuss with our financial department what we can do about these administrative costs. This isn't a promise, but I would like to see what's possible. Can you send me a private message with your phone number and personal data? 

Greetings,
Roeqajja

Reageer