Beantwoord

Why am i made to pay ridiculously high out-of-bundle costs?

• 31 July 2023
  • 2 reacties
  • 55 Bekeken

Hi all,

I am a new user of Simyo. I was shocked that I was charged a ridiculous amount of money for out-of-bundle data usage. I previously was living in Australia and in Singapore, and in these countries, such high rates for out-of-bundle charges do not exist. I found out today that SImyo sent me a message to inform me about the out-of-bundle rate, however, I don't typically check my SMSes. 

I am not happy with these extra costs and believe that I deserve compensation as I was not aware of this practice and was not able to prevent it immediately. I tried calling SIMYO’s customer service line but noone picked up even after waiting for 15 minutes. Nobody responded via SIMYO’s Whatsapp, and the email I sent to them bounced. It is highly dishonest of SIMYO to do this to their customers. The only upside of this is that I only signed up for a monthly subscription. SIMYO team, please respond!

icon

Beste antwoord door Amy 31 July 2023, 12:25

Bekijk originele reactie

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +7

Hello @ieatpuffin,

Thankyou for your message. I understand that you are a bit shocked about this higg costs! 

Did you saw our warning messages we send you on 16 july and 23 july? In these messages we warned you that the internetbundle is almost empty. The second warning says the internetbundel if totally empty. If no action is taken after these messages you pay €0,15 per MB. It may happen that internet is consumed unknowingly. To get the best out of the bundle i like to share this next page with you: Alles over je dataverbruik, MB’s besparen en je internetbundel.

Can you send me a private message with your personal information? Then i will have a look at your subscription 😊.

Greetings,
Amy

Reputatie 7
Badge +7

TS said that he or she doesn’t  read SMS in all situations. Not the most brightest attitude in my opinion.

Reageer